Get a job in game design
Do you want to know more about how you could go about getting a job in game design?
Check these episodes where I talk to game designers in a number of positions, and get a little wiser on how you could do that yourself.
- How do you build a community | Tastygraph the Viking solo game developer and streamer
- Your Doubt Is Not Uncommon | Solo developer Davis Bickford – Studio Sploot
- Make art, not just games | Lead organizer of Nordic Game Jam Victor Breum
- Nobody’s going to just give you the answer | Gabriel Langlois Lead Designer
- Make the space readable | Jonathon Wilson Lead Designer
- From Edge Magazine to Angry Birds 2 | Author, designer, and product manager Will Luton
- If you want to design video games – play board games | Thomas Løfgren from lovegreen.dk